Previous Episode | Next Episode
Garage BannedGarage Banned (2011) Season 2 Episode 204-B- Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 244 times this month, and 560 times total.
- Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Clarence "Kick" Buttowski, Gunther, Brad Buttowski, Mr. Vickle, Wade, Howie, Michael Anthony DiPazzi.
- Voice Actors: Chris Edgerly.
- Directed By Chris Savino.
- Produced By Chris Savino.
- First Aired on May 21, 2011.
- Originally Aired on DisneyXD.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 204-B
- Season: 2
Kick creates a band in order to beat Brad in the Battle of the Bands so that he can get the storeroom and his room back.
Cartoon Production Information:
2D animation. "Kick Buttowski - Suburban Daredevil" follows Clarence "Kick" Buttowski, an extraordinary kid living in the world's most ordinary town. Determined to become the world's greatest daredevil, Kick rebels against the mundane and knows that... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Garage Banned" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Garage Banned? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Garage Banned, or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.