Brain EraserBrain Eraser (2011) Season 2 Episode 210- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 590 times this month, and 1399 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, Rigby, Sam Marin (Benson, Pops), Skips, Margaret, Eileen, Video Store Guy.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Janie Haddad, Minty Lewis, Paul F. Tompkins.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- Written By Kat Morris.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on February 25, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 210
- Season: 2
Mordecai sees Pops naked and tries to forget about it. Rigby decides to help out by showing him a supernatural anime tape.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brain Eraser? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!