Appreciation DayAppreciation Day (2011) Season 2 Episode 203- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 158 times this month, and 1185 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, Rigby, Benson, Pops, Muscle Man, Skips.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- Written By Kat Morris, Paul Scarlata.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on January 10, 2011.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 203
- Season: 2
Everyone at the park except Mordecai and Rigby receive appreciation plaques, as Benson remarks that the two only "slack off and mess up." So Mordecai and Rigby decide to write false stories in Benson's park records book to make themselves look better. The two... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Appreciation Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!