Rigby's BodyRigby's Body (2010) Season 1 Episode 697-002- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1024 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, High Five Ghost, Rigby, Pops, Muscle Man, Skips, Basketball, Kid.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers, Sam Marin, Mark Hamill, Jeff Bennett.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Chris Reccardi.
- Written By J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on November 15, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 697-002
- Season: 1
When Rigby eats too much junk food, his body forces out his consciousness.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rigby's Body? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!