The AstrosmurfThe Astrosmurf (1981) Season 1 Episode 8101- Smurfs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1054 times this month, and 4852 times total.
- Smurfs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, SEPP International
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd
- Cartoon Characters: Grouchy, Handy, Lazy, Smurfette, Clumsy, Harmony, Greedy, Jokey, Mother Nature, Azrael, Papa, Sleepy, Vanity, Gargamel.
- Voice Actors: Michael Bell, Lucille Bliss, William Callaway, Hamilton Camp, June Foray, Don Messick, Alan Oppenheimer, Paul Winchell, Paul Kirby; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Hathcock, Carl Urbano, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson, Bob Goe; more Directors ...
- Produced By Gerald Baldwin, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Bob Hathcock, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Ron Myrick, Jefferey Hall, James T. Walker, Bob Alvarez, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Becky Bristow, Kent Butterworth; more Animators ...
- Written By Len Janson, Chuck Menville, Peyo, Yvan Delporte.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 12, 1981.
- This series originally ran through Dec 2, 1989.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 8101
- Season: 1
The Smurfs help fulfill Dreamy's wish to travel to the stars by disguising themselves as Swoofs on another planet.
Cartoon Production Information:
In the original comic, the Swoofs were a ruddy orange color with white circles around their mouths, closely resembling the "black-face" depiction of Africans. The Hanna-Barbera version depicts the Swoofs as green.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Astrosmurf" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Astrosmurf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!