One Of Our Elephants Is Missing!One Of Our Elephants Is Missing! (1976) - Clue Club Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 141 times this month, and 984 times total.
- Clue Club Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Larry, Sheriff Bagley, Woofer, D.D., Pepper, Dotty, Wimper, Mr. Carloff, Mrs. Henkin.
- Voice Actors: Bob Hastings, David Joliffe, James MacGeorge, John Stephenson, Patricia Stitch, Tara Talboy, Paul Winchell, Julie McWhirter, Joan Gerber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols, Chris Cuddington.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Sue Beak, John Burge, Geoff Collins, Don Ezard, Warwick Gilbert, Gerry Grabner, Sebastian Hurple, Cynthia Leech, Don MacKinnon, Paul McAdam, Henry Neville, Di Rudder, Jean Tych, Paul Maron; more Animators ...
- Written By Jeff Maurer, Norman Maurer, Sid Morse.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on November 06, 1976.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A zoo worker, Mr. Lucas, is tending to the elephant, Lucy, and the animals in the zoo are getting upset over something. Mr. Lucas leaves to get something for Lucy. A mysterious figure then enters the scene and goes and unlocks a gorilla's cage. Mr. Lucas comes... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "One Of Our Elephants Is Missing!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about One Of Our Elephants Is Missing!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!