Pingu And The Fish FlutePingu And The Fish Flute (2005) Season 6 Episode 17- Pingu Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 232 times total.
- Pingu Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Trickfilmstudio, HOT Animation for HIT Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Pingu, Mother, Father, Pinga, Ping, Pingo, Robby, Seagull.
- Voice Actors: David Sant.
- Directed By Otmar Gutmann, Marianne Noser, Bella Reekie, Kevin Walton.
- Animated By Otmar Gutmann.
- Written By Otmar Gutmann, Silvio Mazzola.
- Awards: Nominee, Children's BAFTA Award, Best Pre-School Animation, 2005.
- First Aired about 2005.
- Originally Aired on CBBC (UK).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Episode Number: 17
- Season: 6
- Switzerland / South Korea
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Welcome to the world of Pingu! Pingu is a charming and cheeky young penguin who lives in the snow and ice of the South Pole. The mischievous penguin often finds himself in tricky and comical situations, but he always learns a valuable lesson.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Pingu And The Fish Flute. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pingu And The Fish Flute? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!