Escape From Mystery ManorEscape From Mystery Manor (2011) Season 1 Episode 117- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 760 times total.
- Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Cletus Darrow, Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, Costumed Girl, Mrs. Darrow, Shaggy Rogers, Angel Dynamite, Older Danny Darrow, Younger Danny Darrow.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Matthew Lillard, Vivica A. Fox, Dwight Schultz, Will Shadley, Cindy Robinson.
- Directed By Curt Geda.
- Produced By Mitch Watson, Spike Brandt, Tony Cervone, Sam Register.
- Written By Brat Jennett.
- Music: Robert J. Krall.
- First Aired on May 24, 2011. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 117
- Season: 1
When the gang goes on a quest to find out what happened to the original Mystery Incorporated group on their last case of the 75-year-old disappearance of the Darrow Family and their mansion, they find themselves trapped in the underground Darrow Mansion, which... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Air date reflects first showing on Teletoon in Canada; first airing on Cartoon Network was on May 17, 2011. Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and their talking dog Scooby-Doo are back, solving mysteries in the spooky town of Crystal Cove, a sleepy... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Escape From Mystery Manor" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Escape From Mystery Manor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!