Box BuildersBox Builders (2011) Season 1 Episode 3B- Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 481 times total.
- Stella And Sam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Radical Sheep Productions
- Animation Studio: Mercury Filmworks
- Distributed by: Family Channel, Bejuba! Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Stella, Sam.
- Voice Actors: Rachel Marcus, Miles Johnson.
- Directed By Raymond Jafelice.
- Produced By Michelle Melanson, John Leitch.
- Written By Sheila Dinsmore, Marie-Louise Gay.
- First Aired on January 11, 2011.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA), Playhouse Disney (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3B
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Watch as nine-year-old Stella, the irrepressible redhead, and her slightly apprehensive four-year-old blond brother Sam take on the wonders of the world and explore the endearing, intimate scenes of young childhood. The series also features Stella... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Box Builders. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Box Builders? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!