Martha In The DoghouseMartha In The Doghouse (2009) Season 1 Episode 27A- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 374 times total.
- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Studio B Productions, WGBH
- Animation Studio: Oasis Animation
- Distributed by: DHX Media
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Voice Actors: Tabitha St. Germain, Madeleine Peters, Alex Ferris, Cedric Payne, Christina Crivici, J.T. Turner, Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith, Ken Scarborough.
- Music: Daniel Ingram, Ken Scarborough.
- First Aired on March 17, 2009.
- Originally Aired on PBS Kids (USA), TVOKids, EBS (Korea) (South Korea).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 27A
- Season: 1
- Canada / U.S.A.
Martha just wants a nice quiet place to take a nap. All she needs is for everybody to be quiet for, oh, 16 hours a day. Is that too much to ask? Helen and the gang try to help by designing a doghouse... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Most shows consisted of two 11 minute episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Martha In The Doghouse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Martha In The Doghouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!