Martha Takes The CakeMartha Takes The Cake (2008) Season 1 Episode 3A- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 460 times total.
- Martha Speaks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Flash Animation
- Studio B Productions, WGBH
- Animation Studio: Oasis Animation
- Distributed by: DHX Media
- Cartoon Characters: Martha, Skits, Nelson, Polly, Helen Lorraine, T.D. Kennelly, Alice Boxwood, Ronald "Ronnie" Boxwood.
- Voice Actors: Tabitha St. Germain, Madeleine Peters, Alex Ferris, Cedric Payne, Christina Crivici, J.T. Turner, Brian Drummond, Vanesa Tomasino; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dallas Parker, Colleen Holub.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, Carol Greenwald, Chris Bartlerman, Blair Peters.
- Written By Joe Fallon, Peter Hirsch, Raye Lankford, Pippin Parker, Ron Holsey, Dietrich Smith, Ken Scarborough.
- Music: Daniel Ingram, Ken Scarborough.
- First Aired on September 03, 2008.
- Originally Aired on PBS Kids (USA), TVOKids, EBS (Korea) (South Korea).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3A
- Season: 1
- Canada / U.S.A.
It's Alice's birthday and everybody's invited, including Martha. The only problem is that Nelson (Martha's cat nemesis) will be there too. When somebody or some animal ruins the birthday cake, Alice's brother Ronald thinks Martha's responsible. Martha proclaims... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Most shows consisted of two 11 minute episodes.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Martha Takes The Cake. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Martha Takes The Cake? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!