The Call of the Wild CorythosaurusThe Call of the Wild Corythosaurus (2009) Season 1 Episode 102-A- Dinosaur Train Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 391 times total.
- Dinosaur Train Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- The Jim Henson Company, FableVision.
with participation and assistance of: Singapore Media Development Authority
- Animation Studio: Sparky Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Buddy, Tiny, Shiny, Don, Mr. Conductor, Mrs. Pteranodon, Mr. Pteranodon, Howard Dragonfly, Arlene Archaeopteryx, Keenan Chirostenotes, The Old Spinosaurus, Mikey Microraptor, Minne Microraptor, Ernie Einiosaurus, Mrs. Einiosaurus, Jack Einiosaurus, Ralph Einiosaurus, Tank Triceratops, Trudy Triceratops, Tuck Triceratops, Truman Triceratops, Todd Triceratops, Ned Brachiosaurus, Ella Brachiosaurus, Brenda Brachiosaurus, Laura Giganotosaurus, Petey Peteinosaurus, Peggy Peteinosaurus, Annie Tyrannosaurus, Delores Tyrannosaurus, Boris Tyrannosaurus, Morris Stegosaurus, Alvin Allosaurus, Hank Ankylosaurus, Leslie Lesothosaurus, Mrs. Lesothosaurus, Erma Eoraptor, Mrs. Conductor, Gilbert Troodon, The Station Master, Travis Troodon, The Troodon Official, Valerie Velociraptor, Velma Velociraptor, Vincent Velociraptor, Arnie Argentinosaurus, Mr. Argentinosaurus, Jess Hesperornis, Ollie Ornithomimus, Oren Ornithomimus, Mrs. Ornithomimus, Leroy Lambeosaurus, Lily Lambeosaurus, Lorraine Lambeosaurus, Larry Lambeosaurus, Cory Corythosaurus, Mrs. Corythosaurus, Perry Parasaurolophus, Angela Avisaurus, Derek Deinonychus, Mrs. Deinonychus, Mr. Deinonychus, King Cryolophosaurus, Spiky Stygimoloch, Stuart Stygimoloch, Shirley Stygimoloch, The Enantiornithine, Iggy Iguanodon, Kenny Kentrosaurus, Chung Confuciusornis, Martin Amargasaurus, Adam Adocus, Pauline Proganochelys, Elmer Elasmosaurus, Mr. Elasmosaurus, Mrs. Elasmosaurus, Carla Cretoxyrhina, Craig Cretoxyrhina, Paulie Pliosaurus, Mrs. Pliosaurus, Henry Hermit Crab, Patrica Palaeobatrachus, Quincy Quetzalcoatlus, Mr. Quetzalcoatlus, Teri Therizinosaurus, Mrs. Therizinosaurus, Mr. Therizinosaurus, Eugene Euoplocephalus, Cindy Cimolestes, Daphne Daspletosaurus, Mr. Daspletosaurus, Ziggy Zhejiangopterus, Alan Alamosaurus, Mitch Michelinoceras, Max Michelinoceras, Bucky Masiakasaurus, Stacie Styracosaurus, Sonja Styracosaurus, Stuart Styracosaurus, Stephie Styracosaurus, Percy Paramacellodus, Rick Oryctodromeus, Nick Oryctodromeus, Millie Maiasaura, Mookie Maiasaura, Michelle Maiasaura.
- Voice Actors: Phillip Corlett, Claire Corlett, Erika-Shaye Gair, Alexander Matthew Marr, Ian James Corlett, Ellen Kennedy, Mrs. Einiosaurus; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Sue Bea Montgomery, Lisa Henson, Brian Henson, Halle Stanford, Craig Bartlett.
- Written By Elise Allen, Craig Bartlett, Mark Drop, Jonathan Greenberg, Corey Powell, Joe Purdy.
- Awards: Nominee, Television Critics Association Award, Outstanding Achievement in Children's Programming, 2010, Nominee, Young Artist Award, Best Performance in a Voice-Over Role - Young Actor/Actress, Cainan Wiebe, 2010.
- Music: Mike Himelstein.
- Editor: Russell Eaton, Mark Keefer, Jim McQueen, Dan Molina, Timothy M. Snell; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 07, 2009.
- Originally Aired on PBS Kids (USA), TVOKids, EBS (Korea) (South Korea).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 102-A
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Singapore
The family surprises Mom with a birthday trip to a concert given by Cory and her family of Corythosaurus, who play music through the crests on their heads.
Cartoon Production Information:
The giant duck-billed hadrosaur known as Corythosaurus had a large head crest that would have been a great visual signal, and yet could also have been used to hoot and toot. A great analogue for the crest of Corythosaurus would be a French horn,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Call of the Wild Corythosaurus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!