Death PunchiesDeath Punchies (2010) Season 1 Episode 105- Regular Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 170 times this month, and 1327 times total.
- Regular Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros. Television, Sony Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Mordecai, Rigby, Pops, Muscle Man, Sensei, Skips, Sensei Student, Men.
- Voice Actors: J.G. Quintel, William Salyers.
- Produced By Janet Dimon, J. G. Quintel, Chris Reccardi.
- Written By J. G. Quintel, Mike Roth,, Jake Armstrong.
- Music: Mark Mothersbaugh, John Enroth, Albert Fox.
- First Aired on September 27, 2010.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 105
- Season: 1
Rigby learns to fight in order to beat Mordecai at a game, but Rigby's skills soon become dangerous.
Cartoon Production Information:
Cartoon Network ordered six episodes on August 13, 2009. Each show is composed of two 11-minute episodes. Developed as an animated short for Cartoon Network's Cartoonstitute. Two groundskeepers, Mordecai (a six-foot-tall blue jay) and Rigby... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Death Punchies? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!