The High And The FlightyThe High And The Flighty (1956) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 153 times this month, and 3503 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Barnyard Dog, Daffy Duck.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, Russ Dyson, Keith Darling.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
Orchestrations: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on February 18, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:36 minutes.
- Production Number: 1392.
Daffy supplies Foghorn and Barnyard Dog with various practical jokes to enliven their feud.
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their "Blue Ribbon" program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The High And The Flighty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The High And The Flighty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!