The Marvelous World LeagueThe Marvelous World League (1969) Season 1 Episode 11- Tiger Mask Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 419 times total.
- Tiger Mask AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Dôga
- Cartoon Characters: Naoto Date/Tiger Mask, Mr. X, Da'te Naoto, Kenta, Ruriko Wakatsuki, Kentaro Takaoka, Jack Brisco, Daigo Daimon/Mister Fudo, Announcer, Gaboten, Black Tiger, Wakatsuki Sensei, Black V, Mr. Kamikaze, Kintaro Ohki, Takeshi, Antonio Inoki, King Tiger, Kentaro Tanaka/Yellow Devil, Giant Baba, Tiger the Great/Miracle 3, Big Tiger, Toranosuke Arashi.
- Voice Actors: Kei Tomiyama, Ryouichi Tanaka, Ichirô Nagai, Kazuya Tatekabe, Keiichi Noda, Keiko Yamamoto, Kenji Nakagawa, Kiyoshi Kobayashi, Kousei Tomita; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Takeshi Tamiya, Kimio Yabuki, Tomoharu Katsumata, Fusahito Nagaki; more Directors ...
- Animated By Keijiro Kimura, Koichi Murata.
- Written By Masaki Tsuji, Tadashi Kondo, Tomohiro Andô.
- Music: Shunsuke Kikuchi.
- First Aired on December 11, 1969.
- Originally Aired on Yomiuri TV (Japan) ( Nippon TV (Japan)).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Episode Number: 11
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series initially ran for 105 episodes. Based on Ikki Kajiwara and Naoko Tsuji's 1968 manga in "Bokura" magazine. Episodes were edited into several seasonal "movies." Episode 9 became the 47-minute "Tiger Mask" (1970); Episodes 23, 25 and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Marvelous World League. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Marvelous World League? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!