English Title: Aunt SpukiaTante Spukia (Aunt Spukia) (2005) Season 1 Episode 3- Planet Grabo Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 933 times total.
- Planet Grabo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Amuse Films, Millimages, France 2, Borisfen-Lutece
- Distributed by: Millimages
- Cartoon Characters: Grob, Muka, Clem, Zana, Spukia, Professor Zoubirk, Maar-sel, Boulette.
- Voice Actors: Keith Wickham.
Vocal Talent: Frank Dacquin, J-M Delhausse, Véronique Fyon, Bruno Georis, Nathalie Hons, Alain Louis, David Manet; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Lionel Richerand, Juliette Marchand, Zoe Inch.
- Produced By Aton Soumache, Roch Lener, Alexis Vonarb.
- Animated By Maurice Hoeven, Eric Monchaud, Oleg Tsurikov.
- Written By Stéphane Melchior-Durand, Bérangère Dominguez.
- Music: Christian Perret, Celestines Perret, Jules Perret, Lionel Perret.
- Editor: Emmanuelle Gamet.
- First Aired about 2005.
- Originally Aired on France 3 (France).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3
- Season: 1
- France / United Kingdom / Ukraine
Aunt Spukia lands without warning, accompanied by Moguk, her new manservant; a touchy robot, who Glem starts arguing with straight away. Aunt Spukia spends her time criticizing the life of the Spuks and remembering how much she loathes biortsch, the farm and all... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-motion animation. This TV series ran for 26 episodes. Grob Spuk and his wife Muka have two children: Glem and Zana. Together, they are a lovely little family of aliens. They want to change their way of life and to escape their big, overpopulated... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tante Spukia. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tante Spukia? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!