Oracles! Ô Désespoir!
English Title: Oracles Of DespairOracles! Ô Désespoir! (Oracles Of Despair) (2004) Season 1 Episode 19- Les Gnoufs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 162 times this month, and 669 times total.
- Les Gnoufs Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Method Films
- Distributed by: Millimages UK
- Cartoon Characters: Groognouf, Rabgnouf, Gigabab, Hippelgnouf, Minibab, Kreepygnouf, Scopignouf, Captain Iztroo.
- Voice Actors: Roger Carel, Patrice Dozier, Henri Guybet, Laurent Maurel, Eric Métayer, Bertrand Santini.
- Directed By Franck Vibert.
- Written By Bertrand Santini, Hervé Pérouze, Olivier Pérouze, Mathias Gavary, Emma Perret, Stéphane Melchior, Francis Magnenot, Carlo de Boutiny; more Writers ...
- Music: Emmanuel Boutolleau, Vincent Rebeaudingo, Bertrand Santini.
- Editor: Gilles Giordan, Christophe Vey.
- First Aired about 2004.
- Originally Aired on France 3 (France), Disney Channel France, Nickelodeon UK, Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Running Time: 13 minutes.
- Episode Number: 19
- Season: 1
The Gnoufs have discovered tarot cards! When Groognouf and Scopignouf get lost in the mountains, the other Gnoufs can use future-telling methods to show them the quickest route home. Unless clairvoyance is just made up by humans- in which case, it could be a long... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Oracles Of Despair."
3D animation. Who hasn't ever dreamed of discovering a new world? Having landed on Earth, the Gnoufs are determined to experiment, understand and taste everything in their own unusual way. So come and share the lives of these weird and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Oracles! Ô Désespoir!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Oracles! Ô Désespoir!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!