The LEGO Movie
Alternate Title: LEGO: The Piece of ResistanceThe LEGO Movie (LEGO: The Piece of Resistance) (2014) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 6615 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- 3D CG Animation
- Warner Bros., Lin Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures
- Animation Studio: Warner Animation Group
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Emmett, President Business, Bad Cop, Vitruvius, Lucy, Batman.
- Voice Actors: Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, Nick Offerman, Elizabeth Banks, Will Arnett, Morgan Freeman, Alison Brie, Chris Pratt.
- Directed By Phil Lord, Chris Miller.
- Produced By Dan Lin, Roy Lee, Jill Wilfert, Seanne Winslow.
- Written By Dan Hageman, Kevin Hageman, Phil Lord, Christopher Miller.
- Awards: Winner, Annie Award, Outstanding Achievement, Writing in an Animated Feature Production- Phil Lord, Christopher Miller, 2015.
- Originally Released on February 07, 2014.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Emmet, an ordinary, rules-following, perfectly average Lego minifigure is mistakenly identified as the most extraordinary person and the key to saving the world. He is drafted into a fellowship of strangers on an epic quest to stop an evil tyrant, a journey for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"LEGO: The Piece of Resistance (Working Title)."
Released in 3D. The Hollywood Reporter says that Lord and Miller first gained approval from Warner Bros., then flew to Bricks by the Bay, the Lego convention in Fremont, California, to pitch their idea to Lego executives. At first, Warner's and Lego... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The LEGO Movie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The LEGO Movie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!