The Hunchback Of Notre DameThe Hunchback Of Notre Dame (1996) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1939 times this month, and 17696 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Hand Drawn / Computer Assisted Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Feature Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Quasimodo, Esmeralda, Judge Claude Frollo, Phoebus, Clopin, Laverne, Victor, Hugo.
- Voice Actors: Tom Hulce, Demi Moore, Heidi Mollenhauer, Mary Kay Bergman, Tony Jay, Kevin Kline, Paul Kandel, Charles Kimbrough, Jason Alexander, Mary Wickes; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise.
- Produced By Don Hahn, Roy Conli, Philip Lofaro.
- Animated By David Brewster, T. Daniel Hofstedt, James Baxter, Tony Fucile, Russ Edmonds, Ron Husband, Will Finn, David Pruiksma, Michael Surrey, Kathy Zielinski, Dave Burgess, Mark Pudleiner; more Animators ...
- Written By Irene Mecchi, Tab Murphy, Jonathan Roberts, Bob Tzudiker, Noni White, Victor Hugo.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Music, Original Musical or Comedy Score, 1997, Golden Globe Award Nominee, Best Original Score, 1997.
- Music: Alan Menken, Stephen Schwartz.
- Editor: Ellen Keneshea.
- Originally Released on June 21, 1996. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
- Production Number: 1483
The year is 1487, in the gritty and tumultuous urban center of Paris, where the magnificent Gothic cathedral of Notre Dame towers above all else, and the sound of its bells are the soul of the city. The bell-ringer of Notre Dame is a mysterious and misshapen... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Le Bossu De Notre-Dame (French)."
Stylistically, artistic coordinator Randy Fullmer, art director Dave Goetz, layout supervisor Ed Ghertner and background supervisor Lisa Keane set out to incorporate Hugo's Gothic vision and spent considerable time analyzing the author's own drawings... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hunchback Of Notre Dame? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!