Substitute TeacherSubstitute Teacher (1997) Season 1 Episode 108-A- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 651 times total.
- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Bravo, Ice Cream Clerk, Donut King, Singer on T.V., Bunny Bravo, Little Suzy, Timid Kid, Mr. Goodman, Maitre D', Movie Star, Melvin, Fluffy, Woman, Jimmy the Hands, Old Man, Dr. Alphonse, Amberly, Cops.
- Voice Actors: Jeff Bennett, Brenda Vaccaro, Mae Whitman, Dee Bradley Baker.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez.
- Produced By Cosmo Anzilotti, Gary Hartle, Sherry Gunther, Victoria McCollum, Jed Spingarn.
- Written By Butch Hartman, Jed Spingarn, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Louis Fagenson.
- First Aired on September 01, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108-A
- Season: 1
A crook convinces Johnny that he's the substitute martial arts teacher. Johnny's "tests" include robbing a bank and evading the police.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Substitute Teacher? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!