Beach Blanket BravoBeach Blanket Bravo (1997) Season 1 Episode 107-A- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 1118 times total.
- Johnny Bravo Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Bravo, Hank, Mike, Bus Driver, Cabbie, Bunny Bravo, Sally, Little Suzy, Young Girl, Melon Head, Surfer Dude, Judge, Ron, Boy, Lorelie, Franny, Keith Doll, Cubix Bomb, Stu, Waylon, Tenor, Buster Shark, Owner, Doug, Young Boy, Action Hero, Employee, Little Girl, Blonde, Andy, Drivers.
- Voice Actors: Jeff Bennett, Brenda Vaccaro, Mae Whitman, Andy Dick, Mark Hamill.
- Directed By Robert Alvarez, Kent Butterworth, Russell Calabrese, Butch Hartman, John McIntyre; more Directors ...
- Produced By Cosmo Anzilotti, Gary Hartle, Sherry Gunther, Victoria McCollum, Jed Spingarn.
- Written By Butch Hartman, Jed Spingarn, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Louis Fagenson.
- First Aired on August 25, 1997.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 107-A
- Season: 1
Johnny goes to the beach and finds himself in the middle of a beach party. When a girl uses Johnny to make her boyfriend jealous, Johnny competes in a "King of the Beach" contest.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beach Blanket Bravo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!