Tremendous ClassTremendous Class (2006) Episode 16- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 526 times total.
- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Wut It Is
- Cartoon Characters: Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Fasto, Master of Tremendous Class, Caretaker of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow, The Standardized Test, Non-Stop, Airport Security Guard, El Jefe, Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Dicky Barrett, Carlos Alazraqui, Rodney Saulsberry, Drew Pinsky, Adam De La Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Lal, Jason Mewes; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi, Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu, Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan, Todd James, Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Crofford; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peņa.
- Music: Todd Spahr.
- Editor: Andy Sipes.
- First Aired on July 03, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16
Beyond Business Class, beyond First Class, there is only Tremendous Class. While Nonstop nurses his body cavities in a terrorist shakedown room at the airport, Wang, Neil and Landon revel in an elite flight class reserved for the likes of African Warlords and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tremendous Class. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tremendous Class? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!