EvilfellasEvilfellas (2006) Episode 13- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 573 times total.
- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Wut It Is
- Cartoon Characters: Dana Snyder (Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang), Dicky Barrett (Dirty Cop), Carlos Alazraqui (El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus), Rodney Saulsberry (Fasto), Drew Pinsky (Master of Tremendous Class), Adam De La Peņa (Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow), Peter Girardi (The Standardized Test), Nick Puga (El Jefe), Andrew Sipes (Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning), Keith Lal, Niecy Nash.
- Voice Actors: Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Fasto, Master of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi, Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu, Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan, Todd James, Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Crofford; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peņa.
- Music: Todd Spahr.
- Editor: Andy Sipes.
- First Aired on June 11, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 13
As far back as he can remember, Corporate Ladder always wanted to be a minion. Follow his rise from a stepstool in White Shadow's boardroom to a full-blown minion with enough knowledge to expose the secret racism that permeates White Shadow's overtly... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Evilfellas. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Evilfellas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!