And Justice for SomeAnd Justice for Some (2006) Episode 7- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 225 times this month, and 789 times total.
- Minoriteam Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Funny Garbage, Reas International, Monkey Wrangler Productions, Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Wut It Is
- Cartoon Characters: Corporate Ladder, Dr. Wang, Dirty Cop, El Yo, Seamus McFisty-Cuffus, Fasto, Master of Tremendous Class, Racist Frankenstein, White Shadow, The Standardized Test, Non-Stop, Cosby Kid, El Jefe, Jewcano, Rick, Dick, Larry Bird, Glen, Confederate Soldier, Historical Society Agent, Guy Burning.
- Voice Actors: Dana Snyder, Dicky Barrett, Carlos Alazraqui, Rodney Saulsberry, Drew Pinsky, Adam De La Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Lal, Gretchen McNeil; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi.
- Produced By Sandi Yi, Matt Girardi, Caroline Hu, Dave Eilenberg, Matt Lawton, Jason Jordan, Todd James, Adam de la Peņa, Peter Girardi, Keith Crofford; more Producers ...
- Animated By Peter Conlon, Brian Yarnell, Bryan Cox, Larry Z. Ho, George Lowrey, Nick Jeong, Daniel Miller.
- Written By Adam de la Peņa.
- Music: Todd Spahr.
- Editor: Andy Sipes.
- First Aired on April 30, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 7
Unable to defeat Minoriteam in our world, the White Shadow tricks them into entering a mirror world, where everything is backward. With their powers diffused, Minoriteam soon find themselves captured by the authorities and put on trial for not being racist. Even... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of And Justice for Some. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about And Justice for Some? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!