The Lady In RedThe Lady In Red (1935) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 904 times this month, and 4367 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Senorita Cockroach, Cockroaches, Parrot.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Ben Clopton.
- Music: Bernard Brown.
- Originally Released on September 07, 1935. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:11 minutes.
- Production Number: 6927.
Blue Ribbon: 1263.
- Two-strip Technicolor
At a Spanish restaurant, the owner is at the bullfights and the restaurant is closed. The roaches come out to eat, drink and be merry. At a roach nightclub, a comely little female roach, dressed in red, flamenco dances for an appreciative crowd. A pet parrot... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Two-strip Technicolor. Rudy Vallee is caricatured. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Lady In Red" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lady In Red? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!