MissionMission (2002) Episode 13- Dragon Drive Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 133 times this month, and 530 times total.
- Dragon Drive AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Madhouse Studios, NAS, The Ocean Group
- Distributed by: Bandai Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Chibisuke/Chibi, Oozora Reiji, Mukai, Sally, Agent L, Boy A, Komaki, UA Flow, Ichirou Sumishiba, Guan-coo, Old Man, Hikaru Himuro, Giant, Ensui, Kouhei Toki, Daisuke Hagiwara, Sue, Saizou Toki, Meguru, Agent S, Teacher, Rokkaku, Gokaku, Kyoji Tachibana, Sayaka Towa, Maiko Yukino.
Characters (English Version): Reiji Oozara, Chibi/Senkoh Coola, Maiko Yukino, Daisuke Hagiwara, Kyoji Tachibana, Sayaka Towa, Hikaru Himuro, Ichiro Sumishiba (Ichirou Sumishiba), Agent L, Agent S, Rockaku, Mahiru, Sue, Lin, Sally, Kouhei Toki, Gokaku, Meguru, Hideaki, Souzi Toki (Saizou Toki), Mukai, Yako, Ensui, Mr. Taiyou, Sun Wols, Tournament Announcer, Sally, Sue, Darks, Priest, Abe Hagiwara, Mukai's Mother, Bloody Mary, Guan-Coo's Aide, Sayaka's Grandfather.
- Voice Actors: Chinami Nishimura, Romi Paku, Rica Matsumoto, Akemi Okamura, Emi Shinohara, Hikaru Tokita, Issei Miyazaki, Kazuo Oka, Kenichi Suzumura, Kenji Nomura; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Toshifumi Kawase.
- Produced By Miho Kinoshita, Tatsuhiro Nishiuchi, Grant Yamagishi, Ken Iyadomi.
- Written By Koichi Taki, Naruhisa Arakawa, Toshiki Inoue, Ken-ichi Sakura.
- Music: Shinkichi Mitsumune.
- Editor: Takeshi Seyama.
- First Aired on September 26, 2002.
- Originally Aired on TV Tokyo (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 13
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mission. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mission? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!