Artificial IntelligenceArtificial Intelligence (2009) Episode 111- Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 552 times total.
- Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited, Mattel, Nerd Corps Entertainment, Corus Entertainment
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Vert Wheeler, Zoom Takazumi, Agura Ibaden, Stanford Isaac Rhodes IV, Krocomodo, Sherman Cortez, Spinner Cortez, Grace, Zemerik, Kalus, Hatch, The Sark, The Vandals.
- Voice Actors: Mark Hildreth, Alessandro Juliani, Kathleen Barr, Noel Johansen, Brian Drummond, Gabe Khouth, Kira Tozer, Michael Dobson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Johnny Darrell, Daniel Ife, George Samilski.
- Produced By Ira Singerman, Irene Weibel, Vincent Edwards, Luis Lopez, Ken Faier, Ace Fipke, Chuck Johnson, Pamela Lehn, Audu Paden, Tina Chow, Doug Murphy; more Producers ...
- Written By Grant Sauve.
- Music: Brian Carson, Mike Northcott.
- First Aired on November 21, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111
- U.S.A. / Canada
With the aid of an intelligence-enhanced Zeke, the team must enter a secret BattleZone and find out if there are any more Sentient survivors.
Cartoon Production Information:
A team of teenage drivers has to stop evil forces from invading Earth! The Gateways to Earth are interdimensional battle zones with dangerous and unique challenges. The team must win the battle to own the zone and control the roads between the worlds.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Artificial Intelligence. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Artificial Intelligence? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!