Storm Over RylothStorm Over Ryloth (2009) Season 1 Episode 115- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 500 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, Clone Troopers, Captain Rex, TB-2 Droid, Mar Tuuk, Mace Windu, Wullf Yularen, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Wat Tambor, Battle Droids.
- Voice Actors: Matt Lanter, Ashley Eckstein, Dee Bradley Baker, Tim Brock, Corey Burton, Terrence "T.C." Carson, Tom Kane, James Arnold Taylor; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brian Kalin O'Connell.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By George Krstic, Scott Murphy, Henry Gilroy.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on February 27, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 115
- Season: 1
Ahsoka disobeys Anakin's orders and loses most of her squadron- prompting Anakin to help give his Padawan a lesson in a respect for authority, and the opportunity for redemption.
Cartoon Production Information:
On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new heroes like Anakin's padawan learner,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Storm Over Ryloth" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Storm Over Ryloth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!