Mystery Of A Thousand MoonsMystery Of A Thousand Moons (2009) Season 1 Episode 202- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 804 times total.
- The Clone Wars Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Animation Studio: Lucasfilm Animation, Lucasfilm Animation Singapore
- Distributed by: Time Warner Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Angel, Ahsoka Tano, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Battle Droids, Captain Typho, Dr. Nuvo Vindi, Jaybo Hood, Jar Jar Binks, Amit Noloff, Clone Troopers, Captain Rex.
- Voice Actors: Matt Lanter, Catherine Taber.
- Directed By Jesse Yeh.
- Produced By Sarah Wall, George Lucas, Catherine Winder.
- Animated By Rob Coleman, Steward Lee, Dave Bullock, George Samilski, Justin Ridge, Brian O'Connell.
- Written By Brian Larsen.
- Music: Kevin Kiner.
- Editor: Jason Tucker, Jules Beesley.
- First Aired on February 20, 2009.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), TNT (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 202
- Season: 1
The fatal Blue Shadow Virus menace is still at large, infecting Ahsoka, Padmé and many clone troopers- and giving Anakin and Obi-Wan just 48 hours to find the antidote on a mysterious planet from which no visitor... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
On the front lines of an intergalactic struggle between good and evil, fans young and old will join such favorite characters as Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Padmé Amidala, along with brand-new heroes like Anakin's padawan learner,... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mystery Of A Thousand Moons" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mystery Of A Thousand Moons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!