A Star Is BoredA Star Is Bored (1961) Season 4 Episode 61- Hokey Wolf Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 133 times this month, and 1103 times total.
- Hokey Wolf Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Hokey Wolf, Ding-a-Ling, Gate Guard, J.B..
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Love, Kenneth Muse, Carlo Vinci, Lewis Marshall, Michael Lah, Don Patterson, George Nicholas, Dick Lundy, Gerard Baldwin, Hicks Lokey, Allen Wilzbach, Don Williams, Hugh Fraser; more Animators ...
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- First Aired on October 06, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 61
- Season: 4
Hokey and Ding-a-Ling try to get past a security guard to get into a Hollywood studio so that Hokey can be discovered.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on "The Huckleberry Hound Show."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Star Is Bored" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Star Is Bored? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!