English Title: The New GulliverNovyy Gullivyer (The New Gulliver) (1935) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 1294 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Moscow Fabrika Soyuzkino
- Cartoon Characters: Gullivyer, Abbott, Dandy, Financier, King, Chief of Police, Prime Minister.
- Voice Actors: Gullivyer.
- Directed By Aleksandr Ptushko, A. Vanichkin.
- Produced By Lev Shvarts.
- Written By Aleksandr Ptushko, Grigori Roshal, Jonathan Swift.
- Originally Released on March 25, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 75 minutes.
- Black & White
A young boy dreams of himself as a version of Gulliver who has landed in Lilliput suffering under capitalist inequality and exploitation.
Cartoon Production Information:
"The New Gulliver."
Puppet animation with some live action. A live actor and mechanically-operated puppets were used in some shots, while in others both the Lilliputians and the boy were animated puppets. Over 3,000 different puppets were used in the production. Each of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Novyy Gullivyer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Novyy Gullivyer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!