Futurama: Bender's GameFuturama: Bender's Game (2008) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 432 times this month, and 1486 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- 20th Century Fox Television, The Curiosity Company
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios, Rough Draft Korea (Special Effects)
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment, Comedy Central
- Cartoon Characters: Philip J. Fry, Frydo, Professor Hubert Farnsworth, The Great Wizard Greyfarn, Dr. Zoidberg, Monster Zoidberg, Farmer, Dwarf, Smitty, Treedledum, Turanga Leela, Leegola, Bender, Titanius Anglesmith, Igner, Ignus, Sal, Hood Ornament Thief, Hermaphrobot, URL, Bellboy Robot, Mom, Momon, Turanga Munda, Nurse Ratchet, Linda, Slurm Queen, Ship's Computer, Natalie Maines, Intercom Robot, Rosie the Robot Maid, Swamp Hag, Centaurette, Walt, Waltazar, The Scary Door Narrator, Dr. Perceptron, Morbo, Calculon, Mad Hatter Robot, Vending Machine Robot, Killbots, Morcs, Centaur, Hermes Conrad, Hermaphrodite, Dwight Conrad, Pay 'n' Chew Robot, Slave Robot, Peaches, Amy Wong, Gynecaladriel, Chinese Boy, Larry, Larius, Turanga Morris, Scruffy, Dr. Ogden Wernstrom, Roberto, Cook, Redneck, Military Man, Cubert Farnsworth, Indian Boy, Nibbler, Trolls, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Monkey, Polar Bear, Rat, Chickens, Tunneling Horror, Gary Gygax [E. Gary Gygax], Rich Little, George Takei, The Die of Power, Frydo’s Reflections, Nibblonians.
- Voice Actors: Billy West, Katey Sagal, John DiMaggio.
- Directed By Dwayne Carey-Hill.
- Produced By Claudia Katz, Lee Supercinski, David X. Cohen, Matt Groening, Eric Horsted, Eric Kaplan, Michael Rowe, Patric M. Verrone, Rich Moore, Gregg Vanzo; more Producers ...
- Animated By Chris Stover, David D. Au, Megan Kelly, Brian LoSchiavo, Robert P. Moore, Edmund Fong, Jeff Mertz, Vladi Rubizhevsky, T.C. Starnes Jr..
- Written By Eric Horsted, David X. Cohen, Michael Rowe, Eric Kaplan, Patric M. Verrone, Matt Groening.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Reel Award, Best Sound Editing - Direct to Video, Travis Powers (Supervising Sound Editor), Paul D. Calder (Supervising Dialogue Editor) and Scott Schirle (Music Editor), 2009.
- Music: Christopher Tyng, Scott Schirle.
- Editor: Paul D. Calder, Chad Woods.
- Originally Released on November 04, 2008.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 88 minutes.
With fuel prices skyrocketing, the Planet Express crew sets off on a dangerous mission: to infiltrate the world's only dark-matter mine, source of all spaceship fuel. But deep beneath the surface lies a far stranger place... a medieval land of dragons and sorcery... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Soundtrack: "Rocket Ship," Performed by Kathy McCarty, Album: "Dead Dog's Eyeball," Original by Daniel Johnston, Released by Bar None Records; "Chewy Chewy," Performed by Ohio Express.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Futurama: Bender's Game. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Futurama: Bender's Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!