Defeat Of OgronDefeat Of Ogron (1967) Season 1 Episode 27-11- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 453 times this month, and 1720 times total.
- The Herculoids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Animation Studio: Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Zandor, Tara, Igoo, Dorno, Zok, Gloop, Gleep, Andropon, Ogron.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Virginia Gregg, Ted Eccles, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Art Scott.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, John Spavey, Lou Kachivas, Rudy Cataldi, Harry Holt, Ray Abrams, Dick Hall, Tony Love.
- Written By Bill Perez, Paul Sommer, Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, David Scott.
- Music: Richard Olson, Bill Getty, Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Larry Cowan, David Horton, Geoffrey Griffin, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on October 14, 1967.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 9 minutes.
- Episode Number: 27-11
- Season: 1
Andropon and his cylinder ships attack and destroy the Herculoids home. The Herculoids had left before they were destroyed. The Herculoids attack the cylinders and destroy them. Zandor then squares off with Ogron, The Champion of his people, and his arsenal of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Zandor and Queen Tara were constantly defending their planet, Amzot (Quasar in later versions), and all its tiers of society, from the attacks of alien invaders. For this formidable task, the King and Queen employed the help of five... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Defeat Of Ogron. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Defeat Of Ogron? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!