Spot the Fakes
Alternate Title: Fake or Real!? Impostor Pretty Cure on the LooseSpot the Fakes (Fake or Real!? Impostor Pretty Cure on the Loose) (2004) Episode 14- Futari Wa Pretty Cure Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 469 times total.
- Futari Wa Pretty Cure AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Animation
- Distributed by: Asahi Broadcasting Corporation, Pony Canyon
- Cartoon Characters: Nagisa Misumi/Kyua Burakku, Honoka Yukishiro/Kyua Howaito, Meppuru, Mippuru, Kuin, Porun, Pisado, Gekidorago, Poizuni, Kiriya, Irukubo, Beruzei Gatorudo, Regine, Jyuna, Macaw, Zakenna, Jaaku Kingu.
English Version: Nagisa Misumi/Cure Black, Honoka Yukishiro/Cure White, Mepple, Mipple, Queen, Porun, Pisard, Gekidrago, Poisonee, Kiriya, Illkubo, Belzei Gertrude, Regine, Juna, Macaw, Zakenna, Dark King.
- Voice Actors: Yoko Honna, Yukana, Tomokazu Seki, Akiko Yajima, Kaya Matsutani, Haruna Ikezawa, Hiroki Takahashi, Kouji Ishii, Sakiko Uran, Reiko Kiuchi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Daisuke Nishio.
- Produced By Takashi Washio.
- Animated By Yuuji Hakamada.
- Written By Ryo Kawasaki.
- Music: Chel Watanabe.
- First Aired on May 02, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Animax, TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 14
The secret of Pretty Cure is only shared by Natalie, Hannah, Mipple and Mepple, but it seems like some of their classmates might have figured them out. Natalie and Hannah must find a way to keep their secret... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Fake or Real!? Impostor Pretty Cure on the Loose."
Nagisa Misumi: An outstanding athlete and daring girl that doesn't take to studying but has a very strong sense of justice. She is one of the most popular students in her class. Honoka Yukishiro: An honor-roll student always boasting the best grades... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Spot the Fakes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Spot the Fakes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!