Whatever Happened To Baby Hooper?Whatever Happened To Baby Hooper? (1964) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 557 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Jay Ward Productions
- Animation Studio: Gamma Productions S.A. de G.V.
- Cartoon Characters: Hoppity, Fillmore, Waldo, Simithers, Leon, Bum, Teacher, Rich Man, Man.
- Voice Actors: Chris Allen, Bill Scott, Hans Conried, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Pete Burness, Bill Hurtz, Lew Keller, Jamie Torres V.
- Produced By Jay Ward, Bill Scott, Ponsonby Britt O.B.E., Peter Piech.
- Written By Chris Jenkyns, Bill Scott.
- Editor: Skip Craig.
- Originally Released on September 19, 1964.
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
- Production Number: 2-B
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was composed of four three and a half-minute episodes. One of the most underrated animated shows of all time, The Adventures of Hoppity Hooper debuted in 1962, brought to you by Jay Ward, the man who gave the world... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Whatever Happened To Baby Hooper?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Whatever Happened To Baby Hooper?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!