The Lyin' MouseThe Lyin' Mouse (1937) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 140 times this month, and 2804 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Cat, Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Billy Bletcher, Bernice Hansen.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Ken Harris.
- Written By Ted Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 16, 1937. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:07 minutes.
- Production Number: 8092.
A mouse is trying to free himself from a trap when a cat arrives. The mouse, desperate to avoid being eaten, asks if the cat has heard the story of "The Lion And The Mouse." He tells a story about a ferocious lion in the jungle who scares all the animals; the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Songs in the musical score include "Congo," "Little Old-Fashioned Music Box," "How Could You?," "Too Marvelous For Words," "Am I Blue" and "Old King Cole." In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Lyin' Mouse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lyin' Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!