The Picnic PanicThe Picnic Panic (1979) Episode 7901- The Thing Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 201 times this month, and 1994 times total.
- The Thing Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: The Thing/Benjy Grimm, Kelly, Betty, Miss Twilly, Ronald Radford, Spike, Stretch, Turkey, Dr. Harkness.
- Voice Actors: Joe Baker, Wayne Norton, Noelle North, Marilyn Schreffler, John Erwin, Art Metrano, Michael Sheehan, John Stephenson.
- Directed By Ray Patterson, George Gordon, Carl Urbano.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- First Aired on September 08, 1979.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 7901
This show is about a boy named Benjy who, whenever trouble arises, puts his rings together and says "Thing Ring Do Your Thing" and becomes the Thing. The Thing is a creature that is covered in orange rock and has great strength. With these powers, he stops crime... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Thing" took several liberties with the rocky orange strongman's origins. Gone were the other Fantastic three, and "Benjy" Grimm was now a slightly geeky teen. Benjy spent his days hanging out with fellow Centerville High School students Betty... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Picnic Panic" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Picnic Panic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!