At The Bird FarmAt The Bird Farm (1943) - Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 437 times this month, and 1509 times total.
- Speaking Of Animals Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Pictures
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Various Bird Species.
- Voice Actors: Ken Carpenter.
- Produced By Jerry Fairbanks, Robert Carlisle.
- Animated By Bud Swift.
- Written By Dave Mitchell, Walter Anthony.
- Music: Edward Paul.
- Originally Released in 1943 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Production Number: 9
- Black & White
A trip to Catalina Island reveals the amazing variety of bird life found on this unique paradise.
Cartoon Production Information:
Talking animals include cows, pigs, goats, chickens, etc. The "Speaking of Animals" film short series is among the most entertaining animal shows ever to come out of Hollywood. Created by celebrated cartoon animator Tex Avery and independent... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of At The Bird Farm. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about At The Bird Farm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!