How the First Letter Was WrittenHow the First Letter Was Written (1970) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 768 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Stephen Bosustow Productions, Learning Corporation of America
- Distributed by: Learning Corporation of America
- Cartoon Characters: Taffy, Teshumai, Chief.
- Voice Actors: June Foray, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Lee Mishkin.
- Produced By Nick Bosustow.
- Written By Rudyard Kipling.
- Originally Released in 1970 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of How the First Letter Was Written. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How the First Letter Was Written? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!