Sir Ed A LotSir Ed A Lot (1999) Episode 003-B- Ed, Edd n' Eddy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 865 times total.
- Ed, Edd n' Eddy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- a.k.a. Cartoon Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Ed, Edd, Eddy, Jonny, Plank, Kevin, Rolf, Nazz, Sarah, Jimmy, Marie Kanker, Lee Kanker, May Kanker.
- Voice Actors: Matt Hill, Samuel Vincent, Tony Sampson, Keenan Christensen, Janyse Jaud, Buck, Kathleen Barr, Erin Fitzgerald, Peter Kelamis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Danny Antonucci.
- Produced By Christine L. Danzo, Danny Antonucci, Ruth Vincent.
- Animated By Sheldon Arnst, John Han, Kwang Jin Kim, Young Keon Kim, Chul Ki Kwon.
- Written By Jono Howard, Mike Kubat, Danny Antonucci.
- Music: Patric Caird.
- Editor: Ken Cathro.
- First Aired on January 18, 1999.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 003-B
Ed has to baby-sit his whiny and demanding younger sister Sarah. Edd and Eddy show up and reluctantly joins Sarah's tea party ? anything to keep "her highness" happy. The Ed's spend the rest of the afternoon trying to please Queen Sarah and... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sir Ed A Lot. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sir Ed A Lot? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!