Underfist: Halloween BashUnderfist: Halloween Bash (2008) - Cartoon Network Studios Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 50 times this month, and 4545 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: eMation
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Mandy, Grim, Billy, Harold, Sperg, Irwin, General Skarr, Aunt, Fred Fredburger Sis, Kid, Ike, Hoss Delgado, Hoss' Mum, Giant Candy Bar, Pumpkin, Trick-or-Treater Eaters, Candy Skeleton, Rap, Creepy Gnome, Jeff the Spider, Dracula, Grandmama, Bougersnatch, Mindy, Run-Bun, Himbo, Perkins Peanutbutter Wheel, Tiny Skull, Confec, Honomicun, Nergai, Police Officer, Tarvis.
- Voice Actors: Grey DeLisle, Greg Eagles, Richard Horvitz.
- Directed By Shaun Cashman.
- Produced By James Silverman, Maxwell Atoms, Shaun Cashman.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms.
- Awards: Nominee, Annie Award, Best Animated Television Production Produced for Children, 2008.
Emmy Award, Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation, Andy Suriano (Character Designer), 2009.
- Music: Drew Neumann.
- Editor: Illya Owens, Myra Owyang.
- First Aired on October 12, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 90 minutes.
On Halloween night, Irwin, Billy, Mandy and Grim are trick-or-treating. Billy, Mandy and Grim decide to go home after having no success with Dracula. Irwin realizes that his life is passing him by. Mindy (secretly turned into a witch by an evil marshmallow bunny... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Underfist: Halloween Bash. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Underfist: Halloween Bash? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!