A Matter of Loaf and Death
Alternate Title: Wallace and Gromit in 'A Matter of Loaf and Death'A Matter of Loaf and Death (Wallace and Gromit in 'A Matter of Loaf and Death' , Trouble at' Mill) (2008) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 75 times this month, and 2110 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Stop-motion Animation
- Aardman Animations
- Distributed by: BBC, HIT Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Wallace, Gromit, Miss Thripp, Piella Bakewell, Fluffles.
- Voice Actors: Peter Sallis, Geraldine McEwan, Sally Lindsay.
- Directed By Nick Park.
- Produced By Steve Pegram, Nick Park, Peter Lord, David Sproxton.
- Written By Nick Park, Bob Baker.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Film (Animated), 2010, Nominee, Best Animated Short Subject, Annie Awards, 2008; more Awards ...
- Music: Julian Nott.
- Originally Released on December 03, 2008.
- Originally Aired on Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 29 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Wallace and Gromit have opened a new bakery– Top Bun– and business is booming, not least because a deadly Cereal Killer is targeting all the bakers in town so competition is drying up. Gromit is worried that they may be the next victims but Wallace couldn't care... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Wallace and Gromit in 'A Matter of Loaf and Death'" and "Trouble at' Mill"" (Working Title).
The short had its world première in Australia on ABC-1 at 20:30 on December 3, 2008. This short was first shown in the United Kingdom on December 25, 2008 at 8:30pm on BBC One. This late broadcast put the film out of the running for an Academy Award... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Matter of Loaf and Death" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Matter of Loaf and Death? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!