The Heat ThingThe Heat Thing (1966) Season 1 Episode 01-A- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 4306 times total.
- Space Ghost Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Space Ghost, Jan, Jayce.
- Voice Actors: Gary Owens, Ginny Tyler, Tim Matthieson, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Jerry Hathcock, George Nicholas, Allen Wilzbach, O. E. Callahan, Ken Southworth, Mike Webster, Bill Hutten, Ed Parks, Ed Barge, Rudy Cataldi, George Rowley, Bob Carr, Hicks Lokey; more Animators ...
- Written By Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Bill Perez, Walter Black, Bill Hamilton.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Larry Cowan, Milton Krear, Tony Milch, Don Douglas.
- First Aired on September 10, 1966.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 01-A
- Season: 1
While exploring the planet Jupiter Jace discovers a molten monster that destroys his ship with a lava bomb. Jace calls for help. Space Ghost and Jan head for Jupiter to rescue Jace. They circle the monster and are hit by a lava bomb. Space Ghost forces the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Space Ghost is one of the most popular superheroes to come out of Saturday morning. Unlike comic book heroes Superman, Batman and Spider-Man, Space Ghost originated on television, embodying animation in the 60's. Legendary animator Alex Toth's use... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Heat Thing" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Heat Thing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!