Game OverGame Over (1996) - Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1519 times total.
- Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dexter, Dee Dee, Mom, Dad, The Computer, Fat Boy, Susan Storm, Newslady, Susie, Master Computer, Apernan, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Christine Cavanaugh, Allison Moore, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, Rob Paulson, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Craig McCracken, Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Larry Huber, Buzz Potamkin, Genndy Tartakovsky, Sherry Gunther, Selma Edelman, Debby Hindman, Linda Simensky, Brian A. Miller; more Producers ...
- Written By Craig McCracken.
- Awards: Nominee, Emmy Award, Outstanding Animated Program, 1997.
- Music: Thomas Jones Chase, Steve Rucker, Pamela Phillips Oland.
- Editor: Paul Douglas.
- First Aired on November 20, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dee Dee is kicking Dexter's butt (again) in the fighting video game Primal Fighter. Dad arrives with a gift, the Master Computer video game cartridge. Dexter is less than thrilled, but plays it with Dee Dee anyway in the lab. When she wins and is thrown out by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera's Dexter's Laboratory told the story of Dexter, a bespectacled young boy who just happened to be a genius. The title referred to the enormous laboratory Dexter built in his room, unbeknownst to his parents. But despite his tremendous... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Game Over" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Game Over? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!