Tribe Called GirlTribe Called Girl (1996) - Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1171 times total.
- Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dexter, Dee Dee, Mom, Dad, The Computer, MeeMee, LeeLee, Old Lady, Lady, Announcer, Monkeys.
- Voice Actors: Christine Cavanaugh, Allison Moore, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, Kimberly Brooks, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Larry Huber, Buzz Potamkin, Genndy Tartakovsky, Sherry Gunther, Selma Edelman, Debby Hindman, Linda Simensky, Brian A. Miller; more Producers ...
- Written By Don Shank.
- Music: Thomas Jones Chase, Steve Rucker, Pamela Phillips Oland.
- Editor: Paul Douglas.
- First Aired on December 11, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dee Dee's friends MeeMee and LeeLee are over for a slumber party. Dexter notices their behavior is almost human and uses a mobile observation post to spy on them. He is discovered and is initiated into the tribe by once again being dressed in drag by Dee Dee.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera's Dexter's Laboratory told the story of Dexter, a bespectacled young boy who just happened to be a genius. The title referred to the enormous laboratory Dexter built in his room, unbeknownst to his parents. But despite his tremendous... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tribe Called Girl" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tribe Called Girl? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!