Dollhouse DramaDollhouse Drama (1996) - Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1699 times total.
- Dexter's Laboratory Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Productions, Cartoon Network Studios
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dexter, Dee Dee, Mom, Dad, The Computer, Darbie, Ben, Reporter, Math Teacher, Thug, Game Show Host, Sofie, Girl, Ghost.
- Voice Actors: Christine Cavanaugh, Allison Moore, Kath Soucie, Jeff Bennett, Rob Paulson.
- Directed By Rob Renzetti.
- Produced By Davis Doi, Larry Huber, Buzz Potamkin, Genndy Tartakovsky, Sherry Gunther, Selma Edelman, Debby Hindman, Linda Simensky, Brian A. Miller; more Producers ...
- Written By Rob Renzetti.
- Music: Thomas Jones Chase, Steve Rucker, Pamela Phillips Oland.
- Editor: Paul Douglas.
- First Aired on December 04, 1996.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dexter's experiments are going well, with Dee Dee absent. What could Dee Dee be up to in her room? Perhaps plotting against Dexter? To find out, Dexter employs his Porto-lab's shrinking ray, even though it has weird side effects, like causing your imagination to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hanna-Barbera's Dexter's Laboratory told the story of Dexter, a bespectacled young boy who just happened to be a genius. The title referred to the enormous laboratory Dexter built in his room, unbeknownst to his parents. But despite his tremendous... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dollhouse Drama" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dollhouse Drama? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!