Hero WorshipperHero Worshipper (1974) - Devlin Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 687 times total.
- Devlin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Ernie Devlin, Tod Devlin, Sandy Devlin, Hank.
- Voice Actors: Norman Alden, Michael Bell, Mick Dolenz, Michelle Robinson, John Stephenson, Phillip Clarke, Don Diamond, Sarina Grant, Bob Hastings; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By David Brain, John Bruno, Jack Carr, Robert Carr, Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Art Vitello, Allen Wilzbach, Ed Barge.
- Written By Willie Gilbert, Sam Locke, Paul Roberts, Maurice Tombragel, Rik Vollaerts, Carey Wilber, Shimon Wincelberg.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on September 14, 1974.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Based on the enormous popularity of daredevil Evel Knievel, Hanna-Barbera developed this cartoon about a stunt motorcyclist working in a travelling circus. Ernie Devlin was a popular attraction, and with the help of his brother Tod and his sister Sandy, they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the enormous popularity of daredevil Evel Knievel, Hanna-Barbera developed this cartoon about a stunt motorcyclist working in a traveling circus. Ernie Devlin was a popular attraction, and with the help of his brother Tod and his sister... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hero Worshipper. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hero Worshipper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!