Kot v Sapogah
English Title: The Cat in BootsKot v Sapogah (The Cat in Boots) (1938) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1019 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Cat, Country Boy, King's Cook.
- Directed By Zinaida Brumberg, Valentina Brumberg.
- Animated By Faina Yepifanova, K. Malyshev, Nadezhda Privalova, Lidia Reztsova.
- Written By Zinaida Brumberg, T. Basmanova, A. Karpov, Valentina Brumberg.
- Music: Nikita Bogoslovsky.
- Originally Released in 1938 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Cat in Boots."
Based on Charles Perrault's fairy tale.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kot v Sapogah. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kot v Sapogah? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!