Dasha's New FriendDasha's New Friend (2006) - Wilbur Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 99 times this month, and 667 times total.
- Wilbur Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Wilbur Entertainment Canada, Mercury Filmworks, Chilco Productions
- Distributed by: Canadian Broadcasting Corporation International, Discovery Kids
- Cartoon Characters: Wilbur, Libby, Ray, Dasha, Carly.
- Voice Actors: Julie Lemieux, Taylor Barber, Ian Busher, Emma Pustil.
- Directed By Wayne Moss.
- Produced By Marianne Culbert, Cathy Chilco, Clint Eland, Lynn Oldershaw, Amy Sprecher, Erin Wanner.
- Written By James Backshall, Kate Barris, Patrick Granleese, Shelley Hoffman, Edward Kay, Jed MacKay, Rob Pincombe, John Slama, Bob Stutt; more Writers ...
- Editor: Michael Pike.
- First Aired about 2006.
- Originally Aired on TLC (USA), Discovery Kids.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Carly the caterpillar seems to have disappeared, but Dasha and Wilbur learn she's just changed into a butterfly.
Cartoon Production Information:
Wilbur, a fun-loving 8-year-old calf, shares his adventures with his barnyard buddies. Combined live action, puppetry and "Shadowmation" - a combination of animatronics and CG effects developed by Mitchell Kriegman. Mercury Filmworks produced... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dasha's New Friend. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dasha's New Friend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!