The Pink PhinkThe Pink Phink (1964) - Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 85 times this month, and 6347 times total.
- Pink Panther Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Mirisch Films, DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: Pink Panther, Big Nose Man.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng, Hawley Pratt.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Don Williams, Bob Matz, Norm McCabe, Laverne Harding.
- Written By John W. Dunn.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1965.
- Music: William Lava, Henry Mancini.
- Editor: Lee Gunther.
- Originally Released on December 18, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: 20872
- Color (DeLuxe)
When seeing a new house for sale, the Pink Panther sees Pale-Man- a caricature of Friz Freleng- painting the house blue. Through several antics, the Pink Panther eventually paints it pink. Pale-Man accidentally grows pink flora when burying tins of Pink paint.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The only time a cartoon studio won an Oscar with its first cartoon release.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Pink Phink? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!